Parkmead Education Resources Council (PERC) Welcomes You!
Welcome to the 2022-23 school year and Step 2 of your online registration process
Parkmead's Membership Toolkit Portal allows you to connect with other Parkmead families using the online directory, volunteer for school events, and make a donation to PERC. PERC donations provide funding to support student achievement, teacher supplies, field trips, enrichment programs and much more. The collection of this data will ensure you are added to our E-News blast which will keep you up to date on school events and programs.
All donations are optional and not required. We appreciate your support for our school's two main fundraising partners - WCEF and PERC - which work together to ensure students have the education they need and deserve, and that is not possible with government funding alone.
Start Step 2 by clicking on the button below:
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization, you can use the same log-in here.
Click here for instructions on creating an account
Mark your calendars…Upcoming Key Dates:
August 8: Welcome Back Night at 4:00pm
August 9: Sneak Peek for Kinders
August 10: First Day of School (Late Start at 8:55am)
August 10: Pastries with the Principal (9-9:30am)
August 14: TK-2nd Popsicles with PERC (4-5pm)
August 16: PERC Meeting (7-8pm)
August 21: 3rd-5th Popsicles with PERC (4-5pm)
August 30: Back to School Night (6pm)
Sept 1: Picture Day
Sept 8: Room Parent Meeting (8:30am)
Sept 13: PERC Meeting (7-8pm)
Sept 13: PEP starts
Sept 23: Family Movie Night
Support your child’s education at www.wcefk12.org/donate
Since 1983, Parkmead and our seven Walnut Creek public schools have relied on parent donations to the Walnut Creek Education Foundation TK-12 (WCEF) to ensure the education your child receives goes beyond what the state funds. Sadly, state funding does not cover the cost of art, music, science, library, and much more. It’s up to us. And it won’t happen without your support.
WCEF K-12 is a non-profit 501(c)(3) federal tax ID #94-2915151.
School District's Aeries Parent Portal
Aeries Parent Portal: As the last step in this registration process, you will be asked to complete several forms in the school district's online system to ensure your student is registered for the fall.
- Once ALL sections are completed and saved, click on ‘Confirm and Continue’ to complete the process.)
- If you do not already have an Aeries Parent Portal account, the primary parent contacts will be sent an email with instructions on how to access the portal. Instructions can be found on the district website at www.walnutcreeksd.org. (portal access via laptop or desktop computer is recommended)
- One of the forms you will complete is emergency contact information, including adults who can pick up your child(ren) in the event of an emergency.
- Residency verification this year is required for all returning families. All returning students will be required to upload verification of residency. We require that you provide 2 current bills (dated within the past 2 months) to verify residency. Acceptable bills can be found on the school district’s Residency Page, Group 2 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cn5Mn2cqPtpHLJcht1OA_ypjRVeghlAm/view)
- New students who enrolled during the summer for 2021-22 school year, are not required to re-verify residency. If you are new to the district and registered over the summer, or during TK/K registration, you will not need to re-verify your residency.
Lunch menus, online accounts, free/reduced applications all in one place. Click HERE.